A Stable Job. A Supportive Workplace. Opportunities for Advancement.
Since Community Housing Partnership’s inception over 30 years ago, employment training and job placement programs have been central to our efforts to reduce homelessness. Building on those efforts, Community Housing Partnership teamed up with REDF to design and launch a social venture dedicated to workforce development and job placement for graduates of our training programs. Solutions SF launched in 2007 to leverage our core competencies in the management of affordable housing and the provision of employment training to people who have experienced homelessness.
- places individuals in transitional lobby staff jobs
- provides supported employment with counseling for up to 15 months
- pays market-rate wages and offers health benefits
- provides on-the-job training and prepares employees for permanent positions
- places employees in full-time external employment
- delivers high quality lobby staffing services to its clients